Their story sounds more like a movie than reality. He’s an orthopedic surgeon. She’s a nurse. One day, they met over a shared patient. But, unlike anything out of Hollywood, Mike & Laura share a real relationship with real love.
It only takes a few minutes with them to notice the gentle way he checks to make sure she’s okay. And the way she loves and adores him right back. They are real and sincere people and spending their wedding day with them was an honor. Mike & Laura were engaged this past December in a carriage ride at the fabulous Gervasi Vineyard. It seemed only fitting that their wedding reception should be here as well. I love this venue. Everywhere you look is pure beauty.
Mike & Laura, I am so glad to have worked with you. Blessings in life and in all you do.
The amazing vendors who made the day possible:
- Ceremony Location: Little Flower Catholic Chuch
- Flowers by The English Garden
- Cake by And Eat it Too
- Catering by Robert J Events
- Stationery by Piece Design & Event Stationery
- Entertainment by Russell Sound Lab
- Reception Venue: Gervasi Vineyard